Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prodraco reddiegoniensis

I am perfect.
Your thoughts are irrelevant.
You don’t count.
I am a mighty Reddiegonian Dragon.

Point is,
you can’t sway me.
See my crocodile jaws,
I can snap a horse in half.

Must admit,
Frying you would amuse me more.
Smell the pungent aroma of singeing live meat,
with smoking, flared nostrils.
Hear shrill, uncanny, moribund squeals,
with sabre-shaped ears.
See the dying writhe in flames,
with blood hued eyes.

Why?
There is no why.

I Kill, therefore I am.
Purposeful, just Lord Flickertongue
gifted me as embodiment of Death.

A predator?!
No!
I am more!
Predators kill to eat.
I Kill because I can,
because it’s ecstasy.

And I will Kill and Kill and Kill,
until nothing remains.
For I am more than Death.
I am Total Destruction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I though i better say hello here too. Its a nice place ya got here. Its paul.