Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dromornis meets Rose



Now that I have Dromornis on my brain, it's going to pop up in random places. I'll be drawing something else and I'll have a mental shift. Then I'll be drawing Dromornis again. Practice makes perfect and I have to be drawing this creature repeatedly. Most of them won't be masterpieces. In this one I didn't like the feet and I thought it felt out of balance. The humanoid that you see here is the character of someone I do a roleplaying game with on My Space which you can see at: http://www.myspace.com/mistyvaleintheforest The name of the character is Rose and she's supposed to be a shadow angel with some elf blood. I have to learn how to draw humans at some stage and I feel more comfortable in fantasy worlds than trying to sketch people's portraits in real life. I have had to fix Rose's image up because I have been told by her creator that she hasn't got pointy ears and she does have lips. She isn't your classical anime type girl it seems. I have publish many other pictures of Rose in my My Space profile at http://www.myspace.com/reswobia However, you do have to have an account yourself to see those pictures.

No comments: